Career development and the job search process can be both a fun and challenging experience. The University Career Center has resources to support you at every phase of your career journey. Through one-on-one career coaching appointments, events, and workshops, we can help you:
- Explore major and career interests to find the right path for you
- Start your search for an internship, volunteer, part- or full-time job
- Develop job application materials to help you land the position you want
- Pursue graduate school and find the perfect program for your goals and academic interests
- Grow your network and connect with employers to support your job search
Career Diversity Resources
The University of Kansas University Career Center promotes diversity, equity and inclusion as fundamental principles to the success of the center and the students it serves. The UCC strives to foster an environment enriched in varying perspectives, ideas, thought, and individuality – a place where shared ideas, experiences, and variance in thought do not separate us, but bring us together.
These Career Diversity Resources aim to support KU’s students in the development of meaningful connectedness as well as professional and personal growth by providing resources to reflect their experiences and identities.