KU Career Partners Program
The program consists of online training through an online tool called TuaPath, face-to-face training conducted by University Career Center staff members, and an online repository with FAQs and access to handouts for promoting UCC events and resources.
Interested in starting the program?
If you are interested in participating in the KU Career Partners Program, please complete this brief form.
If you are interested in having an entire office or department complete the program, please email Megan Bahm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics covered in the online training include:
Shaping Career Conversations
- Debunking career myths
- Having positive career conversations
- Helping students market their transferable skills
Marketing Skills in the Changing Labor Market
- T-shaped professionals
- Jobs of the future
- What it is and why it is important
- Internship, part-time job, and volunteering resources
- Helping students set up an informational interview
- Helping students prepare for an informational interview
- When to refer
- Who to refer
- How to refer
- Overview of various offices on campus
Topics covered in the face-to-face training include:
- How to help students with resumes and CVs (1 hour)
- How to help students leverage LinkedIn (30 minutes)
- How to help students navigate KU Career Connections, our career management system (25 minutes)
- Introduction to career courses at KU (5 minutes)
Sign up for face-to-face training
***Those who are ready to sign up for the face-to-face training, please email Megan Bahm, email@example.com to reserve a spot at one of these sessions:
- Dates and times coming soon!
Topics Available in the Online Repository:
- A list of frequently asked questions
- A list of campus career development events