Reference Letter Files
A reference letter file is a packet of recommendation letters and information about candidates submitted to an employer or graduate school as a part of the application process.
These packets are most commonly used by candidates for employment in educational institutions and those seeking admission to graduate or professional schools.
Reference letter file services
- What is Interfolio? (docx)
- Instructions for self-managed reference letter files (docx)
- Self-managed summary page (docx)
- Waiver form for self-managed files (docx)
UCC-managed reference letter files
POLICY CHANGE (docx): As of August 1, 2013, the UCC will no longer manage new reference letter files but will continue to manage files already created.
***Notice: When requesting files, please make sure you make an individual request for each file that needs to be sent out. This must be done individually due to changes in the payment portal which only allow you to pay for one reference letter file at a time.
- Instructions for UCC managed reference letter files (docx)
- UCC managed summary page (docx)
- Waiver form for UCC managed files (docx)
- Request previously established files to be sent and process your payment.
Questions? Contact Ellen Lind, communications assistant, at 785-864-7672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.