Public and International Affairs Graduate School Information Session
A consortium of five graduate professional schools of public and international affairs will be at KU on Wed. October 4th to hold an information session from 3:00 to 4:30 pm in the Jayhawk room, 5th floor of the Kansas Union. They will begin with a half hour panel, followed by a Q&A session and then informal conversations with students. The participating schools are:
- Columbia University - The School of International and Public Affairs
- Georgetown University - The Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Johns Hopkins University - The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Princeton University - The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Tufts University - The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
All students are welcome to attend and learn more about these graduate programs.